Working for Neilson Active holidays is more than a job; it's a lifestyle! Spend the summer season based in one of our beautiful Beach club resorts or the winter in a stunning ski resort, where it's all about sharing your passion for the activities you love. You'll be working hard, but the work is fun, and there's always plenty of time to play!
Relax, restore and revive is the Neilson wellbeing philosophy. Our Spas provide an additional touch of luxury to our resorts and allow our guests to indulge in some seriously well-deserved ‘me’ time. Working as a Neilson Massage Therapist is more than just a job; it’s a lifestyle that integrates the world of Spa with a host of activities in spectacular resorts, inspiring passion and motivation.
If you're a brilliant Massage Therapist looking to work overseas in a fabulous environment, then there could be a place for you on our team! You’ll be expected to carry out a wide range of treatments for our guests in a highly professional manner.
We are looking for highly trained experienced massage therapists that strive to heal and treat. You will be able to manipulate muscles and soft tissues with skill, helping our guest to either relax or maybe to treat sports injuries and give relief to individuals with long-term health conditions. Most importantly, each and every guest must leave their treatment feeling wonderful.
We are always looking for friendly, energetic and approachable individuals to join our amazing team! People who can build rapport with ease and continue to give our guests confidence in the fact that every element of their holiday is being delivered by people that care.
Working with the luxury brand, Temple Spa, you will be given all the knowledge and product training to deliver an outstanding treatment to complement your professional and personable approach.
- Upsell treatments and retail to maximise spa sales
- To ensure that all spa and beauty bookings are made in the most effective and productive manner in order to maximise treatment opportunities
- Perform all treatments to a high standard as set during training
- To be well presented and proud to wear the Neilson spa uniform
- Actively maintain a good knowledge of all spa services and products
- Attending spa training sessions and regularly refresh your knowledge using the provided manuals
- To ensure that all agreed targets regarding Key Performance Indicators are achieved
- To ensure that the spa and other outlets are presented beautifully
- Ensure all standard operating procedures as detailed in the manual are followed accordingly
- Follow all Health & Safety procedures and instructions accordingly to ensure a safe spa and hotel
- To actively report any issues relating to the operation and additional ideas for improvements to your line manager
- Always seek direct feedback from our guests and report feedback to managers
- Display excellent customer service, support and awareness at all times
- Demonstrate an excellent, overall knowledge of Neilson products to advise and cross-sell to our guests
- Assist the management with stock levels by adhering to all usage guidelines set during training
- To ensure the correct handling and security of retail and professional stock
- Ensure the proper use of the spa POS system
- To build rapport and develop and maintain positive working relationships with the spa team, management, and all other team members
- To carry out all other duties to assist with the smooth running of overseas operations as designated by your line Manager
It is essential to be confident and charismatic. As one of our Massage Therapists, you will enjoy building positive, rapport with our guests and bringing the additional WOW factor to our spa experience.
- To be approachable, confident, knowledgeable, with excellent appearance and personal grooming
- Organised, hardworking, honest, flexible, energetic, self-motivated, target orientated and keen to display a consistently high standard of service.
Technical Skills or Knowledge:
- Basic understanding of computer systems such as word, excel, email
- Capable of learning new programs and procedures quickly and accurately
- Computer literate with a basic knowledge of Word, Excel, Email
- Sports Massage Qualification (Essential)
- Anatomy and Physiology qualification
- BETEC in massage therapy, sports therapy and Hot Stone Therapy
- Experience with Reflexology, HOPI ear candles and Reiki would be highly desirable
- Work Experience - Sales: 0 - 1 Year (Desirable)
- Work Experience - Practical: 1 - 2 Years
- A valid UK/ EU work permit: Required
- Educated to GCSE standard
- Previous work experience overseas (Desirable)