SALES CENTRE CONSULTANT
CLOSING DATE: 8TH JULY 2019
We’ve teamed up with The Snow Centre to offer guests the same kind of memorable experiences they have had on the slopes in Hemel Hempstead, but on the sun-drenched pistes of Europe’s top ski resorts.
As a Neilson team member, you will be based at The Snow Centre. You will be the first point of call for guests who are looking for expert advice and guidance before booking a Neilson ski or snowboard holiday.
The Sales Centre is on the front line of everything we do. Although you will need to work hard, there will always be plenty of incentives to keep you focused, genuine job satisfaction to be gained and you will always be well rewarded for achieving your results.
Individuals stepping into this role need to be target driven, have a natural sales ability and a real passion for providing exceptional customer service, making every customer feel highly valued in order to convert initial enquiries into confirmed bookings.
You will always provide a friendly, efficient and professional service that will ensure Neilson’s excellent reputation is maintained and sales/service targets are achieved.
There will be lots to learn and your product training will be ongoing, with great opportunities to visit our resorts. If you are a natural communicator that enjoys the buzz of working in a lively and hardworking sales team, this could be the job for you!
- To be precise and numerically accurate in costing holidays and take personal responsibility for the integrity of any booking you are making, changing and highlighting any improvements to the relevant departments
- To confirm & administrate bookings through all communication channels
- Delivery of all personal KPI’s and adherence to all operational standards, policies & procedures
- Understand our terms and conditions with regards to changes to holiday arrangements and be able to explain them clearly to the agent or customer as required
- Excellent customer service skills through all booking channels for both sales & administrative queries
- Maximise personable skills, knowledge and experience to positively impact on performance and assist in meeting business goals
- Be prepared to travel overseas for education and product knowledge improvements
- Attend regular product training sessions to keep knowledge of products up to date
PERSONAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, OR QUALITIES:
- To work as an individual and to be a team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Communicate with all levels of external/internal customers, ensuring high customer care at all times
- To develop excellent working relationships with colleagues and other internal departments
- To confidently select the appropriate product to suit the customer’s needs
- Take responsibility for all decisions made relating to the role
- Flexible approach to working hours
TECHNICAL SKILLS, OR KNOWLEDGE:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word & Outlook
- Numerically accurate
- General geographical knowledge
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel & /PowerPoint
- To be commercially aware of holiday sales and trends
EXPERIENCE & TRACK RECORD:
- Previous sales experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Ski or sailing experience
- Travel Agent or Sales Centre experience
- Experience of working in a results-driven environment to achieve personal targets
QUALIFICATIONS, TRAINING, PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS, OR ACCREDITATIONS:
- Educated to GCSE level or higher in Maths and English, or equivalent