Resort Manager Personal Specification
• Strong leadership and personal presence
• Ability to demonstrate focus, energy and tenacity in the pursuit of results
• Self-motivated and able to motivate, influence and inspire others.
Technical Skills & knowledge
Proficient user of Microsoft Office, Excel, excellent numeracy skills and a strong command of the Spanish and English language.
Experience & Track Record
Organised and punctual with previous professional experience in:
• Managing an overseas operation
• Staff management
• Achieving targets, budget control and maximizing revenue.
Desirable - Previous knowledge of Neilson product
Qualifications, Training, Professional Memberships or Accreditations
Educated to GCSE standard
Desirable - Management qualification e.g. Degree or equivalent.