As an administrator, you will be an integral part of our winter team and will help provide support to our overseas resort office and our Neilson Mountain Collection properties. You will need to be organised and have an eye for detail to ensure the smooth running of our winter programme.
This role will appeal to motivated, hardworking team players with good attention to detail, who are keen to combine their office skills with their love for the snow!
We are always looking for friendly, energetic and approachable individuals to join our amazing team! People who can build rapport with ease and continue to give our guests confidence in the fact, that every element of their holiday is being delivered by people that care.
To join the Neilson Active Holidays team, you must be over the age of 18 and in order for us to acquire the necessary legal paperwork required to place you in an overseas position you must:
- Hold a valid UK, EU, EEA or Swiss passport
- Hold a UK National Insurance number
- Currently be registered to a fixed address within England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland
PLEASE NOTE: Regrettably, if you are currently registered to a fixed address in the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man, it is not possible for us to obtain the necessary legal paperwork required to post you overseas at this time.
- To provide support to the Senior Admin, Office Manager or the Area Manager
- To develop an excellent working relationship with the local hoteliers, 3rd party suppliers, the ski representatives and the managers of the Neilson Mountain Collection properties
- To provide administration support to all resort personnel
- To co-ordinate arrival and departure transfers ensuring all information is accurate and shared with the transport providers, ski representatives and Neilson Mountain Collection property managers
- To have proficient computer skills, to be able to operate the Neilson software and systems
- To cross check and distribute all third party and Neilson Mountain Collection properties reservations with hoteliers and Neilson resort/hotel managers. Taking responsibility that all reservations are confirmed by 3rd party hoteliers before release dates and to check with the agents that all reservations are confirmed where necessary
- To provide excellent customer service to customers, UK head office staff and resort teams when answering phone calls and emails
- To represent Neilson in a positive light at all times, both in the office and around the resort whilst providing any information, help, and assistance to our guests wherever necessary
- To be responsible for any general administrative tasks, photocopying, email and filing procedures
- To be flexible within your role and to help within other areas of the business such as assisting with airport coach transfers and/or airport duties
- Previous admin experience
- Numerical Aptitude
- Experience of work overseas desirable
- Skiing or Snowboarding experience desirable
- Educated to at least GCSE standard or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use MS Office, including Excel and Word
- Excellent attention to detail along with planning and organization skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to work well within a team and maintain effective working relationships
- Able to work under own initiative and follow written and verbal instructions
- Strong ability to use spelling and grammar correctly
- Excellent appearance and personal grooming
- Attentive, outgoing, friendly and smiley nature
- Approachable, welcoming, professional and enthusiastic.
- Highly motivated.