Working for Neilson Active holidays is more than a job; it's a lifestyle! It's all about sharing your passion for the activities you love. You'll be working hard, but the work is fun, and there's always plenty of time to play!
We have office teams situated throughout each of our European destinations, and these teams are the backbone of our operation.
Our Finance Administrators provide vital support to the UK finance team, the resort office and the hotel managers through the completion of timely, accurate weekly/monthly reporting, the processing of cash expenses/invoices, and assisting with financial analysis.
This role will appeal to skilled, motivated, hardworking individuals with an excellent eye for details. Somebody who would be keen to combine their financial career with love for the snow and life in the mountains!
We are always looking for friendly, energetic and approachable individuals to join our fantastic team! People who can build rapport with ease and continue to give our guests confidence in the fact that every element of their holiday is being delivered by people that care.
Hotel & Chalet Finance
- Timely processing of cash expenses and ensuring petty cash balances are closely monitored
- Processing of invoices and making payments to suppliers
- Maintaining key supplier relationships
- Recording and reconciling cash and card income
- Recording the weekly stock take adjustments for each area of the hotel
- Weekly bank reconciliations
- Reviewing the monthly P&L with the Hotel Manager and provide commentary to Group Finance
- Administrate the liquidation process for all representative cash, expenses and ski pack sales
- Reconcile ski pack supplier invoices
- Deal with any queries from suppliers
- Process invoices through the company system
- Maintain key supplier relationships
- The timely processing of cash expenses ensuring that petty cash balances are closely monitored
- Reconcile accommodation invoices
- Deal with queries alongside the Group Accounts Payable team
- Weekly bank reconciliations
- Reviewing the monthly P&L with the Area Manager and provide commentary to Group Finance
- Promote the Neilson brand in the resort
- Carry out any other ad-hoc requirements to assist in the smooth running of the overseas operation as required by your line manager
- AAT qualification or similar
- Advanced Excel skills
- Fluent in a relevant language (beneficial, but not essential)
- Experience of P&L reporting
- Experience working overseas is desirable
- A passion for active sports is desirable
- Excellent communication and grammatical skills
- Excellent planning and organisation skills with great attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well within a team and maintain effective working relationships
- Able to work using own initiative and follow written and verbal instructions
- Highly motivated with a desire to succeed in the role
- Approachable and welcoming but authoritative when necessary
- Flexible and willing to work in other areas of the role