Neilson Hotel Le Menuire & Spa
- Sunday flights from Gatwick or Manchester
- Resort transfers
- Hotel accommodation
- Half board meals
- Daily afternoon tea
- Free guiding & coaching
- Virtually ski to the door
- Leisure pool & spa with sauna
- Cosy bar with fireplace
- Large & spacious rooms
- Wonderful views
- Free Wi-Fi throughout
- 450m to the lift
- 600km ski area
- Resort altitude: 1850m
- Made for intermediates & advanced
- Snowsure with a glacier
- Quiet nightlife
- Great value Three Valleys resort
Hotel Le Menuire & Spa sits at the heart of the world-class 600km Three Valleys ski area in the resort of Les Menuires.
The mountain style and warm, cosy atmosphere make you feel at home from the minute you arrive. You’re surrounded by far-reaching views of the Three Valleys peaks, and the sunsets are not to be missed. The wonderful spa has an impressive adventure pool and wellness area for some après relaxation.
Our hotel is in a convenient spot, close to the Preyerand lift (about 200m away) and the ski bus stop is just outside the hotel offering easy access to the main hub of Les Menuires and the Croisette, (around 450m away), so the entire Three Valleys is at your feet.
After your day on the seemingly endless slopes, head back and spend an afternoon indulging in the adventure pool. You can lose hours in there as it has jet beds with views of La Masse, a lazy river and even a waterfall. Afterwards, try the sauna and treat yourself to a bit of pampering with a massage or beauty treatment.
For a relaxing night in, head to the hotel bar and salon, with its enviable open fireplace. Enjoy a delicious evening meal and catch up with like-minded souls with a nice glass of wine.
From the hotel to…
- Nearest lift: 450m to La Croisette with multiple lifts. Ski bus stops outside of the hotel.
- Tuition meeting point: 200m to La Croisette. All tuition is with ESF Ski School
- Resort centre: 450m
About the resort
Les Menuires is all about the skiing. It's a great base from which to explore the full reaches of the area but without the prices of the other Three Valleys resorts. It's purpose-built with good quality accommodation where you can find everything you need.
Les Menuires sits in the midst of the largest lift-linked ski area in the world and offers the most skiing of all the Three Valleys resorts with 160km of mainly blue pistes. Families and beginners are well provided for with a superb carpet conveyor lift and tranquil slopes in the Croisette area. The closest black runs are on La Masse - try the Bouquetin, Dame Blanche or the off-piste run down into Orelle.
With the emphasis on skiing, there are fewer off-slope activities and après ski is fairly quiet, although there are some lively bars if you know where to look.
- Area size: 160km locally, 600km in the Three Valleys area
- Linked resorts: Val Thorens, Méribel, Mottaret, La Tania and Courchevel
- Resort altitude: 1850m
- Skiing altitude: 1260m to 3230m
- Number of runs: 275 in the Three Valleys area
- Range of runs: 21% green, 33% blue, 35% red and 11% black
- Lifts: 78 drags, 68 chairs, 34 gondolas and 6 cable cars in the Three Valleys area
- Night skiing: No
- Cross country trails: 28km
- Snowmaking: 41% of runs covered
- Resort bus: Yes
Rest and relaxation
The hotel's spa and wellness area have an amazing indoor adventure pool with jet beds, a whirlpool and even a lazy river - all with spectacular mountain views. There’s even a large sauna by a window, to admire the scenery whilst rejuvenating your ski legs.
And after a soak, why not treat yourself to a little TLC and indulge in one of our range of sports and beauty treatments - you're on holiday after all.
You can choose from sports, deep tissue and hot stone massages, Indian head massage and beauty treatments using Temple Spa products. Visit the hotel reception for information and prices, or take a look at the massage and body treatment menu for some inspiration.
Food and drink
Our half board is designed for skiers and boarders. Breakfast is a fairly extensive affair with cooked and continental options every day. Your daily afternoon tea of freshly baked cakes and biscuits will be waiting for you when you come in from the slopes.
Your 7 evening meals consist of 3-courses, with regionally inspired dishes followed by fresh coffee. You can buy drinks to accompany your meal from the bar.
Each of the 41 rooms here is cosy (but not small), clad with wood and adorned in Fairisle prints for a really warm and homely feel. Many have views over the mountains, and some even have balconies to enjoy a morning cup of tea or coffee and a moment of calm.
There’s a great variety of room sizes to comfortably sleep between 2 and 4 people. Each has plenty of storage for your kit and all are equipped with free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and ensuite bathrooms with a hairdryer, heated towel rails, over-bath shower and wc.
Families and kids
Our youngest guests will be well catered for too, with our childcare and crèches taking care of kids from 4 months to 12 years old. For skiing kids, we offer a ski school drop-off and pick-up service, ensuring they're happy and settled. There's also evening care 3 times per week.
Our chefs will cook up a dedicated kids' menu for high tea at 5pm. All of the firm favourites are prepared to make sure they're well-fed. You can also borrow our snow buggies and sledges for when you want to head out and explore the resort by yourselves.
For our youngest guests, we have a 24-hour baby room and UK standard cots and highchairs, just let us know at the time of booking if you'd like a cot in your room.
We can even provide a private nanny service if you would prefer to have individual care for your little ones. Simply call us to discuss your needs.
Neilson Mountain Experts
Do remember that you get free guiding and coaching throughout the week, from fully qualified ski and board instructors with our Mountain Expert service.
Designed for confident blue and red-run skiers and snowboarders, they'll show you around the mountain on free guiding sessions, and even offer free coaching sessions to help you become a more confident skier or snowboarder.
There's at least 1 session a day, and we guarantee each guest at least 2 sessions per week. Your hosts will explain how it works in further detail when you're there.
Extras and offers
- Free guiding and coaching from fully qualified instructors on our Neilson Mountain Experts service
- Free lift pass for the group organiser when 12+ people pre-book a lift pass
- Children under 15 can receive a discount when sharing a room with at least 2 adults
- Guaranteed adjacent rooms are available to pre-book on a selection of rooms. Prices start at just £15 per person, per week, but make sure you book these rooms early as availability is limited
- Neilson rating: ****
- 41 bedrooms
- Salon bar with large open fireplace
- Large restaurant
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Free use of adventure pool with waterfalls‚ lazy river‚ jet beds‚ sauna and relaxation area with spectacular mountain views
- Equipment storage room with boot dryers
- Neilson-run kids' clubs available
- Private nanny service available on request
- Lift servicing all floors except the top floor rooms
- Daily housekeeping with towels provided
- Departure airports: London Gatwick or Manchester
- Departure day: Sunday
- Arrival airport: Grenoble
- Flight duration: 2 hours
- Transfer time: approx. 3 hours