Ski & board offers
All offers are subject to availability and will be confirmed at the time of booking, Neilson reserves the right to withdraw any offer at any time. Offers must be added at time of booking and may not be combinable with other offers unless otherwise stated.
Save an extra £50 per person at Neilson Hotels and Chalet Hotels
Offer applies to package holidays only. Savings apply to adult and child prices (excludes infant prices). Offer expires at midnight on 3rd October. Discount combinable with group discounts, affinity discounts and all other sales/offers. Neilson reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any time. Offer valid for new bookings only.
Free group leader lift pass for Non-Neilson Mountain Collection properties: Free group leader lift pass is applicable for groups of 15 or more (adults or children), provided all lift passes for the group are bought and pre-booked. Free lift pass applies to cheapest lift pass booked. Any free child lift pass offers do not count towards the total number of bought lift passes. Not combinable with any Neilson Mountain collection property offers. This offer is only valid at time of booking. Neilson reserves the right to amend or withdraw offers at any time. In the event of any dispute, the decision of Neilson Holidays is final.
£99pp low deposit for groups of 7+ adults :Reduced holiday deposits may be available for a limited time only after which a higher deposit amount will apply which will be advised to you at the time of booking. Not available to book online please call to book.
Child discount age 14yrs in Neilson Mountain Collection hotels & chalets - Children under 15 years old are welcome in any Neilson Mountain Collection chalet but only when part of a group booking the whole chalet. Child discounts apply for children up to and including 14 years of age and apply to the basic adult price. Discounts apply to the basic holiday price only and all other supplements and charges still apply. Children of all ages are accepted in Neilson-run hotels on all dates.
Property offers for non-Neilson Mountain Collection properties
These offers are subject to availability and can be combined with any other special offer. Neilson reserves the right to amend or withdraw offers at any time. In the event of any dispute, the decision of Neilson Holidays is final.
Ski & board direct mail offer
Offer is only valid for new bookings and available by phoning and quoting the unique code printed on the direct mail brochure. The offer is combinable with group discounts. 10% reduction applies to the package holiday price and does not apply to any extras added to the booking (eg lift passes). Discount applies to adult and child prices only and must be applied at the time of booking. Offer not combinable with any affinity discounts.
Ski & board Neilson beachclub offer
Offer is only valid for new bookings and available by phoning and quoting the unique code printed on the brochure from one of our beachclubs. Customers must have a summer 2017 Neilson booking and quote their summer booking reference. 10% reduction applies to the package holiday price and does not apply to any extras added to the booking (eg lift passes). Offer combinable with group discounts. Discount applies to adult and child prices only and must be applied at the time of booking. Discount applies to Winter 2017/18 season only. Offer not combinable with any affinity discounts.
Group holiday booking conditions
Neilson Holidays is a fully bonded member of ABTA and is ATOL protected. Read our Full booking terms & conditions for more info.
All group offers are subject to availability and the number of group offers per departure may be limited or withdrawn without prior notice. Group offers may be limited to selected properties/ apartments in our brochure. Please ask for details.
- All group bookings are subject to availability, which includes respecting the right of hoteliers to decline single-sex groups or groups above a certain size.
- Children do count towards group bookings. Two children count as one adult in regard to free group places/discounts.
- Free places/discounts cover the basic holiday price current at the time of booking. Supplements for meals, under occupancy, room facilities and insurance are excluded.
- The group must book exactly the same holiday at the same time. We may allow large groups to travel from different airports on application, in which case the free place/discounts may differ by flight.
- Groups travelling for any duration other than 7 nights are on request.
- Free places/discounts will be calculated on the final number of full paying adults travelling. Cancellation of group numbers may result in the loss of free places/group discount.
- Free places/discounts for groups above 30 will be on request. Splitting large groups into smaller ones is not permitted.
- Group offers are not available on accommodation only holidays.
- All passengers must pay the deposit. A group option can be held on brochured holidays for 7 days while deposits are collected, however this is dependent on availability and how far in advance you book.
- All passengers’ names must be supplied 10 weeks before departure or at the time of booking (with deposits). Subsequent name changes will incur an amendment fee. When supplying passengers’ names, you must at the same time also confirm your rooming list: by this we mean who is to share a room with whom. If you fail to do so, we will allocate rooms and cannot accept any liability if these arrangements do not meet with your approval.
- Names may be required immediately at time of booking on some departure dates or destinations.
- Group offers may not be combined with any other discounts or offers.
- Any person who acts as the leader of a group (whether or not they travel on the holiday), shall be the ‘lead name’ with all the usual responsibilities associated with that role as set out in our booking conditions. In addition, the group leader shall be responsible for confirming all travelling passenger details to either the Travel Agent (when booking through an ABTA member agent) or directly to our Reservations department. They will be responsible for paying all sums that are payable in respect of the booking as a whole (including any amendment/cancellation charges), and for passing on accurately and in full to travelling passengers any and all information issued by the Travel Agent or us, including, but not limited to, passing on copies of our confirmation invoices and a copy of our booking conditions.
- Low deposit for groups: reduced holiday deposits may be available for European charter flight based holidays only for a limited time after which a higher deposit amount will apply which will be advised to you at the time of booking.
The general group booking conditions above are in addition to the full Neilson Booking Conditions.