Ski & board offers
Half price lift passes
Half price lift passes are available to both adults and children when booking a new Neilson Mountain Collection holiday departing between 19 December 2021 and 10 April 2022. The offer is applicable for all lift passes available to pre-book with Neilson and within the resort booked only. Maximum of one lift pass per person. The offer expires at midnight on 1 November 2021.
The offer is valid for new bookings only is subject to availability and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Any offer must be added at the time of booking and may not be combinable with other offers unless otherwise stated. Neilson reserves the right to amend or withdraw offers at any time and in the event of any dispute, the decision of Neilson Active Holidays is final.
£99pp low deposit for groups of 12+ adults
Reduced holiday deposits may be available for a limited time only after which a higher deposit amount will apply which will be advised to you at the time of booking. Not available to book online please call to book.
Free Group Leader Lift Pass for groups of 12+ adults
Free Group Leader lift pass is applicable for groups of 12 or more, provided all lift passes for the group are pre-booked. This offer cannot be combined with any other offers such as Half Price Lift Passes.
Free Group Leader Equipment or carriage for winter 2021/22 ski holidays
Free equipment applies to the cheapest adult equipment booked.
Child discount age 14 years & under in Neilson Mountain Collection hotels and chalets
Children under 15 years old are welcome in any Neilson Mountain Collection chalet but only when part of a group booking the whole chalet. Child discounts apply for children up to and including 14 years of age and apply to the basic adult price. Discounts apply to the basic holiday price only and all other supplements and charges still apply. Children of all ages are accepted in Neilson-run hotels on all dates.
Exclusive discount for The Snow Centre bookings
The £50 per person discount is valid for new winter 2020/21 Neilson Mountain Collection bookings made through the Snow Centre only. The £50 reduction is applicable to adult and child prices and excludes infants. The offer is not valid for Snow Centre organised group trips or other discounts, but may be combined with Neilson promotional codes. The discount must be added at the time of booking and applies to holidays priced £449 and over.
Group holiday booking conditions
All group offers are subject to availability and the number of group offers per departure may be limited or withdrawn without prior notice. Group offers may be limited to selected properties. Please ask for details.
- All group bookings are subject to availability, which includes respecting the right of hoteliers to decline single-sex groups or groups above a certain size.
- Children do count towards group bookings.
- Group discounts cover the basic holiday price current at the time of booking. Supplements for meals, under-occupancy, room facilities and insurance are excluded.
- The group must book exactly the same holiday at the same time. We may allow large groups to travel from different airports on application, in which case the group discounts may differ by flight.
- Groups travelling for any duration other than 7 nights are on request.
- Group discounts will be calculated on the final number of full-paying passengers travelling. Cancellation of group numbers may result in the loss of group discounts.
- Group discounts for groups above 30 will be on request. Splitting large groups into smaller ones is not permitted.
- Group offers are not available on accommodation only holidays.
- All passengers must pay the deposit. A group option can be held on holidays for 7 days while deposits are collected, however, this is dependent on availability and how far in advance you book.
- All passenger names must be supplied 10 weeks before departure or at the time of booking (with deposits). Subsequent name changes will incur an amendment fee. When supplying passenger names, you must at the same time also confirm your rooming list: by this we mean who is to share a room with whom. If you fail to do so, we will allocate rooms and cannot accept any liability if these arrangements do not meet with your approval.
- Names may be required immediately at the time of booking on some departure dates or destinations.
- Any person who acts as the leader of a group (whether or not they travel on the holiday), shall be the ‘lead name’ with all the usual responsibilities associated with that role as set out in our booking conditions. In addition, the group leader shall be responsible for confirming all travelling passenger details to either the Travel Agent (when booking through an ABTA member agent) or directly to our Reservations department. They will be responsible for paying all sums that are payable in respect of the booking as a whole (including any amendment/cancellation charges), and for passing on accurately and in full to travelling passengers any and all information issued by the Travel Agent or us, including, but not limited to, passing on copies of our confirmation invoices and a copy of our booking conditions.
The general group booking conditions above are in addition to the full Neilson Booking Conditions.