Ski & board offers
All offers are subject to availability and will be confirmed at the time of booking, Neilson reserves the right to withdraw any offer at any time. Offers must be added at time of booking and may not be combinable with other offers unless otherwise stated.
Save an extra £50pp in January:
Offer applies to 7 night package holidays only. Savings apply to adult and child prices (excludes infant prices). Offer expires at midnight on 31st May 2017. Discount combinable with group discounts and affinity discounts. Neilson reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any time. Offer valid for new bookings only departing between 6 Jan 2018 and 28 Jan 2018.
Half price lift passes in Neilson Mountain Collection properties:
Half price lift passes are applicable for both adults and children when booking a package holiday to any Neilson Mountain Collection property. Offer applies to all departure dates between 16 December 2017 and 7 April 2018 and all lift passes available to pre-book with Neilson within the applicable resort. Discounted lift passes cannot be added once offer has been withdrawn. Maximum of one lift pass per person. Offer is subject to change. Neilson reserves the right to amend or withdraw offers at any time. In the event of any dispute, the decision of Neilson Holidays is final. Save up to £115 per person is based on maximum saving for lift passes in Alpe D'Huez and La Plagne for the week commencing 10 Feb.
Save up to 50% on childcare: Save up to 50% on Neilson childcare when booking a package holiday to Neilson Hotels Aalborg, Neilson Chalet Hotel Le Crêt or Neilson Hotel Del Clos. Book a package holiday to Neilson Chalet Hotel Escapade or Neilson Chalet Hotel Turquoise and save up to 25% on childcare. Exclusions apply by child age and date. Percentage discount varies by departure date and discount amount will be confirmed upon quoting. Neilson reserves the right to amend or withdraw offers at any time. In the event of any dispute, the decision of Neilson Holidays is final.
Save up to £150pp when filling a Neilson Mountain Collection chalet: Save up to £150pp when booking an entire chalet package holiday. Discount varies by departure date and departure airport and will be confirmed upon quoting. Subject to availability. Prices based on maximum occupancy of the chalet and under occupancy supplements will apply. Neilson reserves the right to amend or withdraw offers at any time. In the event of any dispute, the decision of Neilson Holidays is final.
Free group leader lift pass and equipment hire or carriage for Neilson Mountain Collection Hotels only: Free group leader lift pass is applicable for groups of 15 or more, provided all lift passes for the group are pre-booked. Free lift pass applies to cheapest adult lift pass booked. If booked in conjunction with half price lift pass offer, pass will be upgraded to 1 free lift pass and not in addition to half price lift pass. Free equipment is standard skis and boots or standard board and boots. Equipment upgrades are available at the difference in price between standard and upgraded equipment. Free equipment carriage is subject to availability. Neilson reserves the right to amend or withdraw offers at any time. In the event of any dispute, the decision of Neilson Holidays is final.
Free group leader lift pass for Non-Neilson Mountain Collection properties: Free group leader lift pass is applicable for groups of 15 or more (adults or children), provided all lift passes for the group are bought and pre-booked. Free lift pass applies to cheapest lift pass booked. Any free child lift pass offers do not count towards the total number of bought lift passes. Not combinable with any Neilson Mountain collection property offers. This offer is only valid at time of booking. Neilson reserves the right to amend or withdraw offers at any time. In the event of any dispute, the decision of Neilson Holidays is final.
£99pp low deposit for groups of 7+ adults :Reduced holiday deposits may be available for a limited time only after which a higher deposit amount will apply which will be advised to you at the time of booking. Not available to book online please call to book.
Child discount age 14yrs in Neilson Mountain Collection hotels & chalets - Children under 15 years old are welcome in any Neilson Mountain Collection chalet but only when part of a group booking the whole chalet. Child discounts apply for children up to and including 14 years of age and apply to the basic adult price. Discounts apply to the basic holiday price only and all other supplements and charges still apply. Children of all ages are accepted in Neilson-run hotels on all dates.
Property offers for non-Neilson Mountain Collection properties
These offers are subject to availability and can be combined with any other special offer. Neilson reserves the right to amend or withdraw offers at any time. In the event of any dispute, the decision of Neilson Holidays is final.
Neilson Hotel Del Clos & Neilson Chalet Hotel Casale 25€ bar credit offer
Offer applies to Neilson Hotel Del Clos and Neilson Chalet Hotel Casale when booking a package holiday. 25€ bar credit per person applies to everyone 15 years or older on return date of travel. Bar credit will automatically be added at time of booking and is combinable with half price lift pass offer and group discounts and offers. Bar credit will be deducted from the final bill in resort. Bar credit cannot be exchanged for cash. If final bill totals less than bar credit applied, no change or cash will be given. Neilson reserves the right to amend or withdraw offers at any time. In the event of any dispute, the decision of Neilson Holidays is final.
Group holiday booking conditions
Neilson Holidays is a fully bonded member of ABTA and is ATOL protected. Read our Full booking terms & conditions for more info.
All group offers are subject to availability and the number of group offers per departure may be limited or withdrawn without prior notice. Group offers may be limited to selected properties/ apartments in our brochure. Please ask for details.
- All group bookings are subject to availability, which includes respecting the right of hoteliers to decline single-sex groups or groups above a certain size.
- Children do count towards group bookings. Two children count as one adult in regard to free group places/discounts.
- Free places/discounts cover the basic holiday price current at the time of booking. Supplements for meals, under occupancy, room facilities and insurance are excluded.
- The group must book exactly the same holiday at the same time. We may allow large groups to travel from different airports on application, in which case the free place/discounts may differ by flight.
- Groups travelling for any duration other than 7 nights are on request.
- Free places/discounts will be calculated on the final number of full paying adults travelling. Cancellation of group numbers may result in the loss of free places/group discount.
- Free places/discounts for groups above 30 will be on request. Splitting large groups into smaller ones is not permitted.
- Group offers are not available on accommodation only holidays.
- All passengers must pay the deposit. A group option can be held on brochured holidays for 7 days while deposits are collected, however this is dependent on availability and how far in advance you book.
- All passengers’ names must be supplied 10 weeks before departure or at the time of booking (with deposits). Subsequent name changes will incur an amendment fee. When supplying passengers’ names, you must at the same time also confirm your rooming list: by this we mean who is to share a room with whom. If you fail to do so, we will allocate rooms and cannot accept any liability if these arrangements do not meet with your approval.
- Names may be required immediately at time of booking on some departure dates or destinations.
- Group offers may not be combined with any other discounts or offers.
- Any person who acts as the leader of a group (whether or not they travel on the holiday), shall be the ‘lead name’ with all the usual responsibilities associated with that role as set out in our booking conditions. In addition, the group leader shall be responsible for confirming all travelling passenger details to either the Travel Agent (when booking through an ABTA member agent) or directly to our Reservations department. They will be responsible for paying all sums that are payable in respect of the booking as a whole (including any amendment/cancellation charges), and for passing on accurately and in full to travelling passengers any and all information issued by the Travel Agent or us, including, but not limited to, passing on copies of our confirmation invoices and a copy of our booking conditions.
- Low deposit for groups: reduced holiday deposits may be available for European charter flight based holidays only for a limited time after which a higher deposit amount will apply which will be advised to you at the time of booking.
The general group booking conditions above are in addition to the full Neilson Booking Conditions.