Ski & board offers
Christmas and New Year half price equipment
Half Price standard ski and boot hire is applicable to adults and children. One set of half price equipment per passenger booked. Equipment upgrades are available at the difference in price between standard and upgraded equipment and only available when booking through the sales centre. Applicable to new bookings only, equipment must be added at the time of booking. Half price equipment is combinable with all other offers including, group discounts and affinity discounts. Neilson reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any time. Offer is only applicable to bookings travelling to Neilson Chalet Hotel Ferienhof or Neilson Hotel Le Menuire & Spa on 22nd December, Neilson Hotel Del Clos on 30th December or Ushuaia Mountain Hotel on 23rd or 30th December.
Direct mailer voucher code
Apply voucher code at time of booking through the website or over the phone to receive an additional saving of £50 per adult or child. Discount applies to 7 night Neilson Mountain Collection holidays with flights and transfers. Offer valid for all departures in winter 2019. Offer not combinable with other any other voucher code. Offer appliues to direct bookings through Neilson website or sales centre only. Neilson reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time. Offer only valid for new bookings taken between 26th November 2018 - 19th December 2018. Voucher code valid for all holidays with an advertised price over £400 per person.
£100 per booking voucher code
Apply voucher code at time of booking through the website or over the phone to receive an additional saving of £100 per booking. Discount applies to 7 night Neilson Mountain Collection holidays with flights and transfers. Offer valid for all winter 18/19 departures. Offer not combinable with other any other voucher code. Offer for direct bookings only. Offer only valid for new bookings taken between 7 December - 23 December 2018. Voucher code valid for holidays with an advertised price over £800 per booking. Neilson reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
Free group leader lift pass
Free Group Leader lift pass is applicable for groups of 12 or more, provided all lift passes for the group are pre-booked. Free lift pass applies to cheapest adult lift pass booked. This offer is only valid at the time of booking. Neilson reserves the right to amend or withdraw offers at any time. In the event of any dispute, the decision of Neilson Active Holidays is final.
£99pp low deposit for groups of 12+ adults
Reduced holiday deposits may be available for a limited time only after which a higher deposit amount will apply which will be advised to you at the time of booking. Not available to book online please call to book.
Child discount age 14 years in Neilson Mountain Collection hotels and chalets
Children under 15 years old are welcome in any Neilson Mountain Collection chalet but only when part of a group booking the whole chalet. Child discounts apply for children up to and including 14 years of age and apply to the basic adult price. Discounts apply to the basic holiday price only and all other supplements and charges still apply. Children of all ages are accepted in Neilson-run hotels on all dates.
Property offers for non-Neilson Mountain Collection properties
These offers are subject to availability and can be combined with any other special offer. Neilson reserves the right to amend or withdraw offers at any time. In the event of any dispute, the decision of Neilson Holidays is final.
Neilson Mountain Collection Hotel and Chalet Hotel group discount
To qualify for a group discount there must be at least 7 paying passengers in your group aged 2 and above. All paying passengers including children will receive a group discount. Infants do not count towards paying passengers and do not receive a group discount. Discount is combinable with existing holiday discount and only available when booking through the sales centre by phone or web chat. Your exact level of group discount will be confirmed by the reservations team upon quoting. Group bookings of 12 or more have a low deposit of £99. If the party size drops below 7 passengers they are not entitled to low deposits or group discounts. Bookings must be made at least 12 weeks prior to your departure to qualify for group discount. Neilson reserves the right to amend or withdraw offers at any time. In the event of any dispute, the decision of Neilson Active Holidays is final.
Group holiday booking conditions
Neilson Holidays is a fully bonded member of ABTA and is ATOL protected. Read our full booking terms & conditions for more info.
All group offers are subject to availability and the number of group offers per departure may be limited or withdrawn without prior notice. Group offers may be limited to selected properties/ apartments in our brochure. Please ask for details.
- All group bookings are subject to availability, which includes respecting the right of hoteliers to decline single-sex groups or groups above a certain size.
- Children do count towards group bookings.
- Group discounts cover the basic holiday price current at the time of booking. Supplements for meals, under occupancy, room facilities and insurance are excluded.
- The group must book exactly the same holiday at the same time. We may allow large groups to travel from different airports on application, in which case the group discounts may differ by flight.
- Groups travelling for any duration other than 7 nights are on request.
- Group discounts will be calculated on the final number of full paying passengers travelling. Cancellation of group numbers may result in the loss of group discount.
- Group discounts for groups above 30 will be on request. Splitting large groups into smaller ones is not permitted.
- Group offers are not available on accommodation only holidays.
- All passengers must pay the deposit. A group option can be held on brochured holidays for 7 days while deposits are collected, however, this is dependent on availability and how far in advance you book.
- All passengers’ names must be supplied 10 weeks before departure or at the time of booking (with deposits). Subsequent name changes will incur an amendment fee. When supplying passengers’ names, you must at the same time also confirm your rooming list: by this we mean who is to share a room with whom. If you fail to do so, we will allocate rooms and cannot accept any liability if these arrangements do not meet with your approval.
- Names may be required immediately at the time of booking on some departure dates or destinations.
- Any person who acts as the leader of a group (whether or not they travel on the holiday), shall be the ‘lead name’ with all the usual responsibilities associated with that role as set out in our booking conditions. In addition, the group leader shall be responsible for confirming all travelling passenger details to either the Travel Agent (when booking through an ABTA member agent) or directly to our Reservations department. They will be responsible for paying all sums that are payable in respect of the booking as a whole (including any amendment/cancellation charges), and for passing on accurately and in full to travelling passengers any and all information issued by the Travel Agent or us, including, but not limited to, passing on copies of our confirmation invoices and a copy of our booking conditions.
- Low deposit for groups: reduced holiday deposits may be available for European charter flight-based holidays only for a limited time after which a higher deposit amount will apply which will be advised to you at the time of booking.
The general group booking conditions above are in addition to the full Neilson Booking Conditions.