Ski & board offers
All offers are subject to availability and will be confirmed at the time of booking, Neilson reserves the right to withdraw any offer at any time. Offers must be added at time of booking and may not be combinable with other offers unless otherwise stated.
School's out for skiing
Offer applies to package holidays departing 21st December, 23rd December, 27th December, 30th December, 10th February, 11th February, 17th February, 18th February, 31st March, 1st April and 8th April only. Additional savings will be applied to child prices (excludes infant prices) when voucher code entered. Children are aged 11 years and under, with the exception of Mountain Collection guests. For guests booking in to one of our Mountain Collection properties, children are aged 14 and under on the date you return. Offer expires at midnight on 3rd January. Discount combinable with group discounts, affinity discounts but not combinable with other voucher codes. Additional Child savings is subject to availability and Neilson reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any time. Offer valid for new bookings only.
12 Days of Christmas
12 days of Christmas offers are restricted to 12 offers at a reduced price or a value added auxiliary on selected days only between 11 December and 22 December. Prices are valid for new bookings only and availability is limited. Offer is not combinable with any other offer including any additional discounts. Redeem voucher code 12DAYS17 for £100 off 7 nights and £150 off 14 nights at select properties on selected departure dates and is only valid when shown on either https://www.neilson.co.uk/beach/offers/12-days-christmas or https://www.neilson.co.uk/ski/ski-deals/12-days-christmas between 11/12/2017 and 22/12/2017. 12DAYS17 voucher code is not combinable with affinity discounts. Neilson reserves the right to remove offers and deals at any time. Any free kit or half price lift passes must be added at time of booking and is subject to availability.
Free group leader lift pass and equipment hire or carriage for Neilson Mountain Collection hotels only:
Free group leader lift pass is applicable for groups of 15 or more, provided all lift passes for the group are bought and pre-booked. Free lift pass applies to cheapest adult lift pass booked. Free equipment is standard skis/board and boots and upgrades are available at the price difference between standard and the upgraded equipment. Free equipment carriage is subject to availability. This offer is only valid at time of booking. Neilson reserves the right to amend or withdraw offers at any time. In the event of any dispute, the decision of Neilson Holidays is final.
Free group leader lift pass for Non-Neilson Mountain Collection properties:
Free group leader lift pass is applicable for groups of 15 or more (adults or children), provided all lift passes for the group are bought and pre-booked. Free lift pass applies to cheapest lift pass booked. Any free child lift pass offers do not count towards the total number of bought lift passes. Not combinable with any Neilson Mountain collection property offers. This offer is only valid at time of booking. Neilson reserves the right to amend or withdraw offers at any time. In the event of any dispute, the decision of Neilson Holidays is final.
£99pp low deposit for groups of 7+ adults
Reduced holiday deposits may be available for a limited time only after which a higher deposit amount will apply which will be advised to you at the time of booking. Not available to book online please call to book.
Child discount age 14yrs in Neilson Mountain Collection hotels & chalets
Children under 15 years old are welcome in any Neilson Mountain Collection chalet but only when part of a group booking the whole chalet. Child discounts apply for children up to and including 14 years of age and apply to the basic adult price. Discounts apply to the basic holiday price only and all other supplements and charges still apply. Children of all ages are accepted in Neilson-run hotels on all dates.
Property offers for non-Neilson Mountain Collection properties
These offers are subject to availability and can be combined with any other special offer. Neilson reserves the right to amend or withdraw offers at any time. In the event of any dispute, the decision of Neilson Holidays is final.
Ski & board direct mail offer
Offer is only valid for new bookings and available by phoning and quoting the unique code printed on the direct mail brochure. The offer is combinable with group discounts. 10% reduction applies to the package holiday price and does not apply to any extras added to the booking (eg lift passes). Discount applies to adult and child prices only and must be applied at the time of booking. Offer not combinable with any affinity discounts.
10% discount for Neilson Mountain Collection
The 10% discount is available by using code at checkout online or over the phone. The discount applies to adult and child basic package holiday price (flights, transfers and accommodation) and must be redeemed at the time of booking through neilson.co.uk or our call centre only. The discount can be combined with our current group discounts and added extra offers, but not with any affinity discounts or other vouchers. The offer expires at 11.59pm on 19 December 2017 and Neilson reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any time.
Ski & board Neilson beachclub offer
Offer is only valid for new bookings and available by phoning and quoting the unique code printed on the brochure from one of our beachclubs. Customers must have a summer 2017 Neilson booking and quote their summer booking reference. 10% reduction applies to the package holiday price and does not apply to any extras added to the booking (eg lift passes). Offer combinable with group discounts. Discount applies to adult and child prices only and must be applied at the time of booking. Discount applies to Winter 2017/18 season only. Offer not combinable with any affinity discounts.
Group holiday booking conditions
Neilson Holidays is a fully bonded member of ABTA and is ATOL protected. Read our Full booking terms & conditions for more info.
All group offers are subject to availability and the number of group offers per departure may be limited or withdrawn without prior notice. Group offers may be limited to selected properties/ apartments in our brochure. Please ask for details.
- All group bookings are subject to availability, which includes respecting the right of hoteliers to decline single-sex groups or groups above a certain size.
- Children do count towards group bookings. Two children count as one adult in regard to free group places/discounts.
- Free places/discounts cover the basic holiday price current at the time of booking. Supplements for meals, under occupancy, room facilities and insurance are excluded.
- The group must book exactly the same holiday at the same time. We may allow large groups to travel from different airports on application, in which case the free place/discounts may differ by flight.
- Groups travelling for any duration other than 7 nights are on request.
- Free places/discounts will be calculated on the final number of full paying adults travelling. Cancellation of group numbers may result in the loss of free places/group discount.
- Free places/discounts for groups above 30 will be on request. Splitting large groups into smaller ones is not permitted.
- Group offers are not available on accommodation only holidays.
- All passengers must pay the deposit. A group option can be held on brochured holidays for 7 days while deposits are collected, however this is dependent on availability and how far in advance you book.
- All passengers’ names must be supplied 10 weeks before departure or at the time of booking (with deposits). Subsequent name changes will incur an amendment fee. When supplying passengers’ names, you must at the same time also confirm your rooming list: by this we mean who is to share a room with whom. If you fail to do so, we will allocate rooms and cannot accept any liability if these arrangements do not meet with your approval.
- Names may be required immediately at time of booking on some departure dates or destinations.
- Group offers may not be combined with any other discounts or offers.
- Any person who acts as the leader of a group (whether or not they travel on the holiday), shall be the ‘lead name’ with all the usual responsibilities associated with that role as set out in our booking conditions. In addition, the group leader shall be responsible for confirming all travelling passenger details to either the Travel Agent (when booking through an ABTA member agent) or directly to our Reservations department. They will be responsible for paying all sums that are payable in respect of the booking as a whole (including any amendment/cancellation charges), and for passing on accurately and in full to travelling passengers any and all information issued by the Travel Agent or us, including, but not limited to, passing on copies of our confirmation invoices and a copy of our booking conditions.
- Low deposit for groups: reduced holiday deposits may be available for European charter flight based holidays only for a limited time after which a higher deposit amount will apply which will be advised to you at the time of booking.
The general group booking conditions above are in addition to the full Neilson Booking Conditions.